Weight Loss Sauce
WEIGHT LOSS KITS, AVAILABLE INCREMENTS:
3, 6, 9 MONTHS
Using B vitamins, sermorelin & low dose naltrexone in combination with a low sugar diet, exercise plan & sleep
1 injection + pill nightly + injection 2x week
2 pills nightly + vitamin spray (by mouth) daily
1 injection & a pill nightly + vitamin spray (by mouth)
• Initiation meeting with general guidelines regarding nutrition, exercise & sleep
• One month supply of sermorelin, naltrexone & lipo-mino/lipo-trim
• Sleep Optimization handout
• Monthly weigh-in
• Monthly vitals check-in (blood pressure, pulse, pulse oximetry, respiration rate)
• Two 1-on-1 meetings for nutritional counseling $50/month
• Exercise development plan – gym or access to heavy weights is needed, a stepwise $100 for 3 month plan
• Vitamin packs $100 for 2 month supply $150 for 3 month supply
• Lab testing – track molecular lipid levels, 2 blood draws at the beginning & end of month 1 & 3 $60 – $200
• Sermorelin acetate is a compound similar in structure to growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH); It has been known to stimulate the pituitary gland and secrete growth hormone (hGH)
• It is a bioidentical synthetic hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids
• Sermorelin is FDA approved
• It is prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during sleep
• Prescribed as a tablet to swallow or a subcutaneous injection (nightly)
• May help modulates cellular resistance to insulin which can improve Growth Hormone levels – this helps the body to burn fat & maintain lean muscle mass
• Reduces hunger, normalize appetite
• Aids in decreased inflammation , making weight loss easier
• Aids sleep as there is a direct link exists between lack of sleep and weight gain
• Prescribed as a tablet to swallow
Inadequate sleep can also lead to increased inflammation, which impacts obesity. Insomnia and obesity can lock you in a continuous cycle, as obesity leads to sleep apnea, making it more difficult to get the proper rest you need.
VITAMINS + AMINO ACIDS
LipoTrim Spray: complex of amino acids & vitamins ~ L-carnitine, methylcobalamin, L-leucine, L-arginine, inositol, L-methionine, betaine, thiamine & folic acid
LipoMino Injection: a lipotropic fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, and B12; each of these ingredients helps the body turn fat into energy and are also powerful antioxidants
• Prescribed as a sublingual (under the tongue) spray or as an intramuscular injection
Given the role of the opioid reward system in compulsive binge eating and purging, naltrexone, an opioid antagonist, may be effective in reducing these behaviors. Previous studies have demonstrated that naltrexone reduces binge eating and purging in adults.
LDN helps decrease those sugar cravings by restoring the body’s natural balance of dopamine. Less cravings for unhealthy foods means less weight gain.
When *COMBINED* with a nutritious diet, exercise regiment & adequate sleep, 0.5lbs/week are the expected loss.
More restful sleep
Improved skin tone, less wrinkles
Healthier hair & nails
Improved performance capability
Enhanced mental focus
Continued weight reduction
Improved skin elasticity
Increased lean muscle mass
Noticeably fuller and healthier hair
Reduced appearance of wrinkles, better skin tone
Continued reduction in belly fat
5-10% reduction in body fat
10% increase in lean muscle mass
Improved vitality due to organ regrowth
GHRH’s are signals that promote the release of growth hormone. Sermorelin is produced naturally by the human brain to stimulate production and release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland. The increased volume of human growth hormone (hGH) causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 by the liver.
You will be provided a Sleep Optimization handout during your initial consultation, it is important to follow the recommendations if you experience insomnia.
If you choose the injection option of WLS, Dr. Rachael will teach you how to do your injections & have you do one of each in the office before sending you home.
Depending on the dose & reason, Dr. Rachael will adjust your WLS as appropriate. Discussed in initial appointment.
There is no evidence/research demonstrating that one option (pills/vitamins vs injectable delivery) is more effective compared to the other.
GH is responsible for many body processes – including muscle mass growth, regulating metabolism, helps to maintain normal body structure and metabolism, including helping to keep your blood sugar levels within a healthy range. The body’s natural production declines with age.
There’s no withdrawal symptoms noted for the WLS compounds.
Sermorelin can continue to have an effect, effectively kick starting the pituitary gland to produce a bit more growth hormone.
Studies have shown no withdrawal symptoms when low dose naltrexone (LDN) treatment is stopped due to its low dosage.
The habits developed while on the WLS program are key to maintaining results.
Yes, here’s some links to scientific papers to explore.
Growth hormone regulation in the human body as we age
How sermorelin kickstarts GH production.
Sermorelin + anti-aging in adults
Naltrexone as an anti-inflammatory medication